What Information do we collect?
When you visit our site, you will find a form, which will entail you to enter your name, email, subject, and message. The information is for providing quality user site experience. Additionally, this information will never be sold to any third party. It is sole to provide you a faster response. We can also collect information through conducting surveys.
You can always visit our site anonymously without filling the above details.
What do we with the Information?
We use your information only to enhance the experience of our visitors. We collect information from below ways.
• Enhance guest experience- Your information helps us to customize our visitor needs
• Improving Site- We have improved our site, and services for months. This improvement has been possible because of the feedback received from our guests.
• Improving Customer Services- The information you enter on our site home page, helps us to provide resolution.
• Received Requests- We have a strict policy that none of your information (public or private) would be sold, leased or exchanged to a third party. We will use your information only for processing your requests.
• Send Periodic Mails- We may send you an email to inform you about the changes, and enhancement of our services. Additionally, we can tell you about the company news, events, and special offers for you.
You may receive a newsletter from our site, which you can unsubscribe at any time.
Disclosing Information to Third Parties
As we had mentioned above, we never sell, lease or exchange any information with any third party Information is shared, with parties, who have agreed to keep your information confidential.
However, we might need to provide your information to comply with the law.
We do not obtain any money from the clients. Additionally, we never hold any customer data
Third Party Links